Computer Shop Return Policy
These are UNL Computer Shop Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the UNL Marketplace Computer Shop website.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting UNL Computer Shop Customer Service at email@example.com. All return authorizations are at the sole discretion of the UNL Computer Shop.
Returns are allowed under the following conditions
- Item must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Item must be unopened with all original packaging
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Defective items may be exchanged for an identical item within 30 days of purchase.
Please note that the UNL Computer Shop does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products for any reason:
- Opened ear buds or headphones
- Opened software/hardware
- Electronic Software Downloads
- Gift Cards including iTunes gift cards
Products that are not eligible for return
Such items will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from UNL Marketplace Computer Shop
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate