You have no items to compare.
**ATTENTION** University P-Cards are not to be used for Computer Store purchases. For departmental purchases please use eSHOP. **ATTENTION**
Texas Instruments BAIIPLUS Financial Calc., w/ Slide Case, Computes NPC/IRR, 3'' x 6'' x 3/5''. Easy-to-use Financial Calculator solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings, and more. Generates amortization schedules. Computes NPV, IIR, break-even calculations, interest conversions, delta percent, profit and loss, cost, selling price, margin and markup. Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies. Offers depreciation schedules; two day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call; list-based one-variable and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power. Math functions include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms, and powers. Features 10-digit display and 10 user memories. Automatic power down conserves power. Calculator includes a protective slide case and one lithium 2032 battery.Learn More
The TI-89 Titanium's advanced functionality and 3-D graphing make problem-solving for AP*, advanced mathematics, and engineering courses infinitely easier. It's the most powerful TI graphing calculator allowed for use on the AP* Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Physics, AP Chemistry, PSAT/NMSQT**, SAT® I , SAT II, and Math IC & IIC exams
- 16 preloaded Graphing Calculator Software Applications (Apps), including EE*Pro®, CellSheet™ & NoteFolio™
- 3x the Flash memory of the TI-89
- Built-in USB port with cable
- CD with operating manual
- All of the features & functionality of the TI-89
- Preloaded with Official AP Calculus exam review questions
PRIZM™ is revolutionary among graphing calculators with features that enhance users’ understanding of mathematics. With conventional graphing calculators, students learn by inputting equations to create graphs. PRIZM™ creates a whole new way to learn math by enabling students to experiment by creating their own graphs over pictures of real-life scenes, and then understand the functions from the graphs that they created on their own.
• High-resolution color LCD with full textbook-style displayLearn More
• Picture Plot enables learning from real-life pictures
• Multitude of functions that leverage the color LCD
The TI-30Xa is a solid solution for general math, algebra, trigonometry and statistics. Calculator has variable statistics to include results for mean and standard deviation and is useful to add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions entered in traditional numerals. Battery powered. Slide-on case is included.Learn More
View and edit current and previous entries to save time
- Loaded with super features to help you with your work. Includes 2-line display, general math and science functions, fractions, combinations and permutations, statistics and 5-variable memories.
- 1- and 2-variable statistics include results for linear regressions and trendline analysis.
- Slide case is included.
Designed for high school and lower-level university math and science courses, the TI-83 Plus features all the functionality of the TI-83 — TI's most popular graphing calculator — enhanced with 160KB flash ROM for electronic upgrades and new applications, and 24KB memory (RAM). It also has an 8-line, 16-character display, and 7 different graphing styles, and includes functions for financial, calculus, trigonometry, equation solving, statistical, graphic, forecasting, engineering, logarithms, hyperbolic and slide rule. Batteries and hardcover case are included.Learn More