Integrated Turfgrass Management for the Northern Great Plains is an excellent resource for professional turf managers, gardeners and homeowners. This guide includes important information about maintaining a healthy and vigorous turfgrass.
Special features include:
- Planting, sod establishment, renovation and fertilization
- Step-by-step procedures for in-ground irrigation systems
- Pull-out seasonal calendar of pest activity
- Detailed information for identifying insects, weeds and diseases
- Mowing and maintenance recommendations for a healthier, more stress-free lawn
- Soil testing and tips for timely nutrient application
You'll find more than 100 color photos, 65 illustrations and numerous tables and pest diagnostic guides.
This handbook is written by members of the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, University of Nebraska-Lincoln and published by Extension, a division of the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
254 pages, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" spiral bound with durable cover
|Book Cover Type