In the Connecting Your Passion to Your Community 4-H Enrichment Program, youth will:
- Become more aware of and connected to their community. Learn about the needs of their community and how to better understand the importance of empathy when working with others.
- Practice active listening to better understand the customer’s problem/situation.
- Design a product around their understanding of the customer’s needs.•Practice listening skills, empathetic thinking, problem-solving, and team building.
- Develop and demonstrate noncognitive, entrepreneurial skills: creativity, pro-activity, analyzing.
- Discover your passions and strengths and how you can apply them in your community.
After completing the registration, the 4-H Youth Development Teaching Team will connect with you to prepare for the experience.
For more information, contact Andy Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org.