In the Explore EntrepreneurshipVirtual 4-H Enrichment Program, youth will:
- Examine the traits of an entrepreneur
- Discover strengths, interests, and skills through self-assessment
- Identify entrepreneurs in their community
- Recognize careers relating to entrepreneurship
- Develop and demonstrate noncognitive entrepreneurial skills: the need for achievement, social orientation
After completing the registration, the 4-H Youth Development Teaching Team will connect with you to prepare for the experience.
For more information, contact Andy Larson at email@example.com.