North American Arctic Goose Conference & Workshop
Embassy Suites Hotel, Lincoln, NE
March 14-17, 2018
- $300.00 Professional Registration includes: Opening reception, all refreshment breaks, Wednesday & Thursday lunches and Friday Banquet. Does not include Field Trip.
- $275.00 Student Registration includes: Opening reception, all refreshment breaks, Wednesday & Thursday lunches and Friday Banquet. Does not include Field Trip.
- $125.00 Single Day Registration available Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, includes: refreshment breaks, lunches and banquet scheduled on that day.
- FULL - $30.00 Saturday, March 17th Rainwater Basin and Platte River Field Trip with boxed lunch provided.
- Early Bird registration available through Thursday, February 1st
- Professional and Single Day Registration, add $50.00 late fee after February 1st
- Student Registration, add $25.00 late fee after February 1st
Schedule View Full Agenda in a new window
- Embassy Suites Lincoln, 1040 P Street, Lincoln, NE 68508
Parking and Transportation
- Valet and self-parking are available on-site at a daily rate.
- A free courtesy shuttle is available for hotel guests to and from the Lincoln airport.
- Lodging information is available on the NAAG web site http://www.naagconference.com/travelhotel-information/
- Refunds less a 15% administrative fee will be given prior to February 16th.
- Between February 17th and March 6th, refunds less a 50% administrative fee.
- No refunds after March 6th.
Conference organizers for general conference questions and dietary restrictions:
- Dana Varner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Vrtiska, email@example.com
Registration Questions: Jacki Loomis (402) 472-7550, firstname.lastname@example.org or Nebraska Maps & More Store, (402) 472-3471