Title: 2022 Great Plains Disaster Behavioral Health Conference
Date: July 28, 2022
Time: Thursday 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Registration fee: $175.00
- *Lunch will be provided
Date: July 29, 2022
Time: Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
- Registration fee: $100.00
- *Lunch will not be provided
Location: Embassy Suites Omaha
Old Market 555 South 10th Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68102
The Great Plains Disaster Behavioral Health Conference is convening in Omaha, Nebraska on July 29 with an optional pre-conference July 28th. The conference is for behavioral health professionals, public health officials, nurses, clergy, emergency managers, and first responders to learn and recognize how to prepare for and respond to the psychological effects of disaster and mass casualties.
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- Omaha Metropolitan Healthcare Coalition
- University of Nebraska - Counseling and Psychological Services
- University of Nebraska Public Policy Center
Hotel reservations and Parking:
- Hotel reservations -Embassy Suites Omaha-Downtown Old Market
- Self-parking and Valet parking available. Day of the event parking rates will apply.
For up-to-date information about hotel reservations, scholarships or Continuing Education hours, please visit the conference webpage or contact Julie Nickel—email: email@example.com or 402.472.5678.