Featuring guest instructors from the Kansas City Federal Reserve Center for the Advancement of Data and Research in Economics (CADRE)
- Conditional programming and loops
- Working with data with the NumPy and pandas packages
- Plotting with Matplotlib
- Connecting to and retrieving data from databases
- Using the Anaconda Package Manager
- How to speed up scripts by incorporating parallel computing
Registrants can contact email@example.com for questions about the event. Full payment is required at time of registration. The fee is nonrefundable.