This new course application form on the UNL Marketplace website allows you to pay a much smaller deposit of $100 at your convenience using a credit or debit card. Your room and board fee will be charged later with tuition through your student account. Refunds and drop policies follow standard UNL summer mini course guidelines. We hope this new approach makes it easier to pay for the extra costs and better manage attending a course at CPBS.
We will add other services to the marketplace page in the near future like CPBS T-shirt sales, book sales, payment for other services. We are very open to your suggestions on how to make your Cedar Point Experience better with this new Marketplace site.
Please complete this form to the best of your ability. A fully completed form and the $100 deposit is all you need to do to hold a place in any of the CPBS Summer 2020 courses listed below. Check that you meet the prerequisites for the course before you start this form.
Important information on how this form works:
- Check the button next to the course or courses you would like to enroll in.
- The form will calculate your deposit automatically at $100/course.
- This deposit is non-refundable and allows us to purchase materials and plan for staffing well in advance of summer.
- The remainder of your costs (tuition, fees, food and housing at CPBS) will be charged through MyRed and Student Accounts after you fully enroll.
- We will send you a permission code to complete your enrollment when MyRed opens for summer as soon as they are available to us. That is typically around March 1st.
- You can only take one course a session. Note that the form is designed to help you do this.
- There is the exception of the two courses in Session 4 that are only two weeks long. If you are interested in taking both, Field Plant Systematics and Field Limnology please contact us directly.
- If a class is closed, please fill out the application. You will not be charged a deposit and will be put on a waiting list.
- Reduced rates for students local to the station are possible please contact us for more information.
- If you have any questions please email: CPBS@unl.edu or call 472/402-5977.
There are additional details at https://cedarpoint.unl.edu and at the bottom of this form.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you out at Cedar Point this coming summer.
Jon Garbisch, associate director, CPBS, November 2019