Parenting from a distance can be challenging, but it isn’t impossible if you develop a plan that keeps the best interests of your child in mind. This NebGuide discusses the importance of connecting with your children, even when separated by distance, and provides helpful suggestions for successful long distance parenting.
- Easing family adjustments and creating new communication options
- The importance of staying attached
- Developing and using parenting plans as guides
- Creating positive anticipation for the noncustodial home
- Tips for staying connected
|Book Cover Type||No|