This 48-page guide will help growers and users identify the most prominent disease problems affecting ornamental plants and how to treat them. The guide also contains information on pesticides registered for control of diseases affecting woody ornamentals and herbaceous perennials in Nebraska.
- Developing a successful disease management program
- Host/pest guide to plant diseases on herbaceous perennials
- Select agent and high risk pathogen list for woody ornamentals and herbaceous perennials
- Woody ornamental hosts and diseases, and herbaceous perennial hosts and diseases
- General disease guide on woody ornamental and herbaceous perennials
- Fungicide/bactericide information
|Book Cover Type||No|