Preventing the Credit Card Blues at 22 is a computer curriculum to teach high school students to make good decisions about credit card use. At the end of the program, students will know how to make better-informed decisions about the need for and the use of credit cards. Lessons learned will include:
- Defining creditidentifying needs vs. wants
- Recognizing incentives used by credit card companies to solicit credit applications
- Identifying the costs associated with using credit
- Managing credit card debt
- Protecting personal identify
This CD includes tools that can be used to teach the program as well as introduce and promote it to schools. Documents on the CD are in printable PDF format and include samples of letters to school administrators and local funders and news releases. Also included are lesson plans, evaluation tools, classroom handouts and two PowerPoint presentations.
Requirements: Accessible to both PC and Mac users