The CALMIT Data Acquisition Program (CDAP) performs the acquisition of hyper-spectral visible and near infrared data under optimal and non-optimal sky conditions. CDAP allows for rapid data acquisition and process as well as automatic adjustment of integration time to compensate for varying light conditions.
Key features include:
• Integrated hyperspectral and ancillary instrument control, data collection and post-processing
• Collects datalogger output such as IR temperature
• Position and time-tags using external GPS data
• Handles single and dual headed spectral observation
• Communication with instruments using RS-232 interface (Serial)
The data collection and processing of CDAP has over 10 years of peer reviewed results and has been used by universities, government agencies, and individuals interested in hyper-spectral data of vegetation, water and coral to name a few of its uses.
This product is not available for download. A signed license agreement and additional setup support are required. If you are interested in purchasing this software, please contact us for more information.