American Association of Petroleum GeologistsMid-Continent SectionField Conference 2018
"New Insights into Carboniferous Cyclothems"
Cornhusker Marriott Hotel, Lincoln, NE
Friday, October 12th - Sunday, October 14th 2018Registration Fees: All attendees must be registered to attend any events. Registration is limited, please register early, late fees apply after September 10th
- $195 - Professional Registration including all meals, events and field trip with comprehensive field guide (by September 10th / $295 after September 10th).
- $95 - Spouse/Guest Registration (must be attending with a Professional, Vendor/Exhibitor or Sponsor Registrant) including all meals, and events except field trip. Spouse/Guest may add field trip for an additional $100 (by September 10th / $145 after September 10th).
- $95 - Student Registration including all meals, events and field trip with comprehensive field guide (by September 10th / $145 after September 10th)
- $45 - Friday Symposium only (by September 10th / $95 after September 10th)
- $45 - Friday Night Reception only (by September 10th / $95 after September 10th)
- $45 - Saturday Dinner and Keynote Address only (by September 10th / $95 after September 10th)
- $45 - Sunday Core Workshop only (by September 10th / $95 after September 10th)
- $95 Vendor / Exhibitor Personnel including Continental Breakfast, Refreshment Breaks and Friday Night Reception (by September 10th / $145 after September 10th)
- $200 Exhibit Space 8' table with electricity if requested (by September 10th / $300 after September 10th).
- Limit, three tables per vendor / exhibitor (arranged in single line).
- Only 10 exhibitor spaces available, please register early to ensure your space!
- View preliminary layout here.
- Platinum Sponsor $5,000 +
- Sponsorship recognition at all sessions and the reception
- Full page ad in field guide
- Recognition in the Nebraska Geological Society 2019 calendar
- Gold Sponsor $2,500 - $4,999
- Sponsorship recognition at reception, field stops and breakfast
- Half page ad in field guide
- Silver Sponsor $1,000 - $2,499
- Sponsorship recognition at field stops and breakfast
- Logo on Sponsorship page in field guide
- Friend Sponsor $100 - $999
- Sponsorship recognition in the field guide
- Register by September 10th to avoid late fees
- Walk-in registration accepted at the Registration Desk, as space allows, late fees apply
- 10:00 - 13:00 Exhibitor and poster set-up
- 12:00 - 18:00 Registration
- 13:00 - 17:00 Technical and poster sessions
- 17:00 - 19:00 Welcome reception in exhibit hall
- 6:00 - 7:00 Breakfast
- 7:00 - 17:00 Field Trip (Lunch provided)
- 18:00 - 20:00 Dinner (Keynote) and Cocktail Reception
- 7:00 - 8:00 Breakfast
- 7:00 - 12:00 Exhibit Hall Open
- 8:00 - 12:00 Core Workshop and Poster Session
- 12:00 Conference ends
- Cornhusker Marriott Hotel, 333 South 13th Street, Lincoln, NE 68508 (402) 474-7474
- Cornhusker Marriott Hotel (link to web site, opens in new window)
- Lodging Rate $119 per night is being offered until September 20th. Make reservations by calling Marriot at 1-866-706-7706 and ask for the Mid-Continent AAPG 2018 Field Conference event rate, or book on-line at link above. Event rate available for up to 3 days before or after the conference. The room block is limited so book early!
- Parking, City of Lincoln owned garages adjacent to the Cornhusker Marriott Hotel, $1 per hour, up to $9 per day. Valet parking is available for $17 per day from the hotel (price subject to change). Additional parking information is available at Park & Go.
- Cancellations accepted by September 10th less a $75 cancellation fee. No refunds after September 10th.
General Logistic and Registration Questions: Jacki Loomis (402) 472-7550, email@example.com or Nebraska Maps & More Store, (402) 472-3471